Transportation Communications Newsletter
Friday, June 28, 2019 - Cranford, New Jersey
**Last Day for TCN Fundraiser**
First, thank you for your support! I greatly appreciate the contributions many of you have made.
If you would still like to support the TCN you may contribute via PayPal or by sending a check to the address below.
While I hope my work on the TCN alone is worthy of your support, I am more than happy to lend my voice to your organization. I’ve spent years on the radio in New York City and every day millions hear my voice during their travels on the NYC subway system, PATCO and on the AirTrain at Newark Liberty International Airport.
You spend quite a bit of time and money making your organization look its best. Why not spend a fraction of that on making it sound its best? You can hear samples of my work here.
BICYCLES / PEDESTRIANS
1) Northern Arizona University Engineering Team Works To Reduce Bike-Vehicle Crashes
2) Detroiters Concerned Over Facial Recognition Technology As Police Commissioners Table Vote
3) New Cameras Added To I-70 In Zanesville, Ohio
4) AI, Crowdsourcing Fueling Mapping Innovation To Meet Smart City And Mobility Needs
5) New York State Thruway Authority Adding A Human Touch To Resolving Cashless Toll Problems
6) Pennsylvania Turnpike Commission Announces E-ZPass Mobile App
INTELLIGENT TRANSPORTATION SYSTEMS
7) Interview With Jaanaki Momaya, Paloma Castro Of Lime
8) India Intros Maritime Technology Center
9) ‘Smart Ports’ Focus Of Latest Edition Of PTI Journal
10) Ford Expands Mobility Challenge To Austin
11) Connecticut Transport Officials Say They Didn’t Err In Sharing Info About Driver From Fatal New Hampshire Crash
12) Waze, SpotHero Partnership Aims To Cut Parking-Based Congestion
13) Lack Of Road Warnings Leads To Accidents In India
SAFETY / SECURITY
14) Dutch-Canada Biometric Initiative Allows Paperless Border Clearance
15) Maine Governor Signs Bill Banning On Handheld Cellphone Use While Driving
TAXIS / RIDESHARING
16) Lyft Riders In Phoenix Area Can Now Pick Waymo Self-Driving Vans
17) Sound Transit Launches New Link Real-Time Arrival Information At Stations
18) Interview With Emma Thomas, Former Director-General, Transport Canberra
TRAVELER INFORMATION / TRANSPORTATION MANAGEMENT
19) North Carolina DOT Using Technology To Manage Traffic
20) Autonomous Transportation Technologies Touted By US Senators
21) London Test Routes For Self-Driving Car Trials Announced
22) China To Nearly Double Coverage Of World’s Largest C-V2X City Network
23) Driverless Car Consultation Sparks Debate In England, Scotland
The Transportation Communications Newsletter (ISSN 1529-1057) is published electronically Monday through Friday. For a free subscription or to unsubscribe, or for comments or questions, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. TCN archives: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/transport-communications
Follow me on Twitter @TransportComm.
© 2019 Bernie Wagenblast Communications, LLC www.TransportationRadio.com 1 Aberdeen Ct., Cranford, NJ 07016