Transportation Communications Newsletter
Friday, August 30, 2019 - Essex Junction, Vermont
1) FCC Fines Wireless Internet Companies For FAA Weather Radar Interference in Puerto Rico
2) FAA Transitions To ICAO Flight Plan Format
3) Port Of Singapore Targets Digital Safety Solutions
4) Michigan's Mighty Mackinac Bridge Has Mega Monitoring System Powered By Traffic
SAFETY / SECURITY
5) How Raleigh Will Use Cameras To Keep Residents And Drivers Out Of Flood Waters
6) Saskatoon Transit App Incorporates Taxis, Rideshare, Bikes
7) Park Ridge, Illinois Considers Bus Stop Exception For Electronic Sign Prohibition
8) GM, Lyft, Waymo Want To Be Allowed To Remove Driver Controls On Autonomous Cars
This Monday, which is Labor Day in the US, the largest free-flying American flag will be unfurled on the George Washington Bridge. Monday will be the first time this new flag flies for a holiday. Here's a look at the once-a-decade procedure for installing the flag.
The Transportation Communications Newsletter (ISSN 1529-1057) is published electronically Monday through Friday. For a free subscription or to unsubscribe, or for comments or questions, please contact me at email@example.com. TCN archives: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/transport-communications
Follow me on Twitter @TransportComm.
© 2019 Bernie Wagenblast Communications, LLC www.TransportationRadio.com 1 Aberdeen Ct., Cranford, NJ 07016