Transportation Communications Newsletter
Friday, May 29, 2020 - Cranford, New Jersey
1) Should Airline Passengers Be The New Materials Of ‘Just In Time’ Thinking?
BICYCLES / PEDESTRIANS
2) Bike Shops Embrace Digital as Sales Soar, Says Priority Bicycles CEO
3) Pandemic Is Catalyst For Supply Chain Communications Going Digital
INTELLIGENT TRANSPORTATION SYSTEMS
4) Shaping Future Transport Newsletter - May 2020
5) Pennsylvania High School Students Win PennDOT Innovations Challenge With Litter Website, App
6) Harford County, Maryland Expands Public Wi-Fi To Parking Lots Of Five County Buildings
7) Brave New World Of Commuting: Loudspeaker Voices Telling You To Spread Out, Floor Decals
8) When Trump Tweets About Transit
9) How Mercedes Benz Is Keeping Drivers Safe Using ‘Car-To-X’ Communication Technology
4) FLIR Releases First European Thermal Imaging Dataset For Automotive Driver Assistance Development
Most people never have to concern themselves with aviation waypoints, but there are some interesting combinations out there waiting to be discovered.
The Transportation Communications Newsletter (ISSN 1529-1057) is published electronically Monday through Friday. For a free subscription or to unsubscribe, or for comments or questions, please contact me at email@example.com. Follow me on Twitter @TransportComm.
© 2020 Bernie Wagenblast Communications, LLC www.TransportationRadio.com 1 Aberdeen Ct., Cranford, NJ 07016