Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Transportation Communications Newsletter

Wednesday, November 13, 2019 - Cranford, New Jersey



FREIGHT

1) Truck Delivery App Wins Saudi Funds To Expand In Middle East

GPS / NAVIGATION

2) Google Maps Will Speak The Names Of Foreigh Places So You Can Ask For Directions Without Shame

3) Navigation Apps Changed The Politics Of Traffic

MOBILITY

4) On-Demand Bus Service Launched In West London

OTHER

5) Do Mobile Billboards Violate Vermont Billboard Ban?

PRIVACY

6) Suspicionless Phone Searches At Border Unconstitutional, US Court Rules

PUBLIC INFORMATION / EDUCATION / INVOLVEMENT

7) Schools Activity Pack Promotes Transport Careers

RAILROADS

8) How An Israeli Cybersecurity Start-Up Plans To Keep Trains Safe From Hackers

ROADWAYS

9) Nebraska DOT Announces New Roadside Memorial Policy

SAFETY / SECURITY

10) Italy Introduces Law Requiring Car Seat Alarms So Kids Aren’t Forgotten

11) Ohio DOT Variable Speed Limit Program Reducing Accidents On Treacherous Stretch Of I-90

TRANSIT

12) Connecticut Governor Discusses Ultra-Fast Internet Implementation For Metro-North

13) Integrated Mobility App Will Offer Bundled Rail, Metro Passes In Brussels

VEHICLES

14) Hyundai Completes Its First Successful Truck Platooning Trial

15) Automated Vehicle Safety Consortium Proposes Human Operator Training And Oversight

16) Driving Tests Coming For Autonomous Cars

17) Meeting Materials From Civil GPS Service Interface Committee Available For Download


News Releases


Upcoming Events

========================================================================
The Transportation Communications Newsletter (ISSN 1529-1057) is published electronically Monday through Friday.   For a free subscription or to unsubscribe, or for comments or questions, please contact me at bernie@transportationradio.com. Follow me on Twitter @TransportComm.  
© 2019 Bernie Wagenblast Communications, LLC www.TransportationRadio.com  1 Aberdeen Ct., Cranford, NJ 07016

4 comments:

kristinahojholt said...

Amazing! This blog looks exactly like my old one! It's on a completely different subject but it has pretty much the same page layout and design. Superb choice of colors!
smf to sfo shuttle

Thaj Shapcott said...

Hi, i think that i saw you visited my blog so i came to “return the favor”.I am attempting to find things to enhance my website!I suppose its ok to use a few of your ideas!!
sacramento airport taxi services

kristinahojholt said...

Good day! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for this website? I'm getting tired of Wordpress because I've had problems with hackers and I'm looking at alternatives for another platform. I would be awesome if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.
sacramento airport taxi services

BruceDavis said...

Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the video to make your point. You obviously know what youre talking about, why waste your intelligence on just posting videos to your blog when you could be giving us something enlightening to read?
smf taxi service