Transportation Communications Newsletter
Monday, December 31, 2018 - Cranford, New Jersey
Join Eberle Design, Inc. and Reno A&E at the Transportation Research Board Annual Meeting
Eberle Design, Inc. and Reno A&E are excited to join more than 13,000 transportation professionals at the Transportation Research Board Annual Meeting, January 13-17, 2019 at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center in Washington, DC. Stop by booth 1205 to meet our team and learn more about our advanced traffic data aggregation, vehicle detection and intersection safety monitoring solutions. You can also join us on Twitter at @EDItraffic and @RenoAEproducts with the hashtag #TRBAM.
1) How a UK Plane Spotter Cracked the Secret of Trump’s Iraq Visit
2) New York Governor Vetoes Toll Payer Protection Act, Will Propose Own Fixes
GPS / NAVIGATION
3) Addresses to Put North Little Rock, Arkansas Park on GPS Maps
4) New Infrared Binoculars Help Colorado DOT and Avalanche Information Center Attack Avalanches Ahead of Time
5) Amtrak and Megabus Tout Free Wi-Fi. So Why is Service Patchy -- or Nonexistent?
6) Inside a Hackathon Looking for Ways to Solve LA’s Traffic Problem
7) Lincoln Highway 1928 Markers Dwindle as Newer Signs Highlight Historic Route
SAFETY / SECURITY
8) Minnesota DOT Tests Lighted Markers on Snowplow Blades for Safety
9) New York MTA Plan New Campaign to Curb Walking Between Subway Cars
10) New York MTA Fair Fares Program Seeing Little Publicity Before Roll Out
11) KCATA CEO Robbie Makien Describes Losing His Sight, But Gaining Vision
12) TransLink CEO Looks at Vancouver’s Transit System in 2018 on Daily Hive
13) Interview with Gary Rosenfeld, CEO of Memphis Area Transit Authority
TRAVELER INFORMATION / TRANSPORTATION MANAGEMENT
14) Jalandhar to Have Punjab’s First Integrated Command and Control Center
The Transportation Communications Newsletter (ISSN 1529-1057) is published electronically Monday through Friday. For a free subscription or to unsubscribe, or for comments or questions, please contact me at email@example.com. TCN archives: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/transport-communications
Follow me on Twitter @TransportComm.
© 2018 Bernie Wagenblast Communications, LLC www.TransportationRadio.com 1 Aberdeen Ct., Cranford, NJ 07016