Transportation Communications Newsletter
Friday, December 30, 2016 - Cranford, New Jersey
Happy New Year!
1) St. Louis Airport Preparing for Its Name Change Next Year
2) A Parallel Air Traffic Control System Will Let Delivery Drones Fly Safely
3) New Orleans Targeting School Zone Speeders with 55 New Cameras
City of New Orleans news release
PUBLIC INFORMATION / EDUCATION
4) Newspaper Questions Rhode Island DOT’s Changes to Public Input
SAFETY / SECURITY
5) Egypt Turns to Biometrics to Boost Airport Security
6) New York State Creates App to Help Combat Impaired Driving
NY Department of Motor Vehicles news release
7) Canadian Drivers Still Text at Red Lights Despite Known Risks
Canadian Automobile Association news release
TAXIS / RIDESHARING
8) Uber Privacy Setting Raise Concerns for Senator Al Franken, App Users
Senator Franken news release
9) Self-Driving Car Hits Boston Streets Next Week
10) Why Aren’t Automakers Embracing Digital Business Models?
1) HERE and Mobileye to Partner on REM and Open Location Platform Technology to Enable Crowd-Sourced HD Mapping for Automated Driving
It’s almost a new year. For nearly four decades a Pennsylvania family has taken to the road to mark the changing years.
The Transportation Communications Newsletter (ISSN 1529-1057) is published electronically Monday through Friday. For a free subscription or to unsubscribe, or for comments or questions, please contact me at email@example.com. TCN archives: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/transport-communications
Follow me on Twitter @TransportComm.
© 2016 Bernie Wagenblast Communications, LLC www.TransportationRadio.com 1 Aberdeen Ct., Cranford, NJ 07016