Transportation Communications Newsletter
Wednesday, March 16, 2011 – ISSN 1529-1057
1) FAA Close to Operational Decision on En Route Automation Program
Link to article in Aviation Week:
2) School Buses Give Ads a Ride
Link to article in USA Today:
TRAVELER INFORMATION / TRANSPORTATION MANAGEMENT
3) Managing Traffic Through Information Technology
Link to article in The Economic Times:
4) TomTom Launches Traffic Site
Link to article on WebProNews:
5) Ford Models to Come with Digital Radios by 2013
Link to article on autoevolution:
- Entry/Mid-Level Economists – Research and Innovative Technology Administration – Cambridge, Massachusetts
- Experienced Economists – Research and Innovative Technology Administration – Cambridge, Massachusetts
Foundations of Dynamic Traffic Assignment Workshop – April 28 – Tallahassee, Florida http://www.ops.fhwa.dot.gov/resources/news/dtaworkshop.htm
Today in Transportation History
1521 **490th anniversary** Ferdinand Magellan reached Guam anchoring his three boat fleet in Umatac Bay.
1911 **100th anniversary** John B. McDonald, a noted railroad builder, including the first New York City subway line, died.
The Transportation Communications Newsletter is published electronically Monday through Friday.
To subscribe (for free) or unsubscribe, please contact me at email@example.com.
TCN archives: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/transport-communications
Become a TCN fan on Facebook!
Questions, comments about the TCN? Please write the editor, Bernie Wagenblast at firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2011 Bernie Wagenblast www.bwcommunications.net