Transportation Communications Newsletter
Friday, October 9, 2015 – ISSN 1529-1057
1) Central Florida Expressway Authority to Look at All-Electronic Tolling
Link to story on WOFL-TV:
2) Malta Transport Minister Speaks About ITS in Luxembourg Meeting
Link to article in The Malta Independent:
3) Audio Updates from ITS World Congress by Smart Highways
4) ITS World Congress Update from Traffic Technology Today
Link to update:
5) IEEE ITS Society Newsletter – October 2015
Link to newsletter:
6) EfficienSea2 Project Rolls Out Maritime Cloud
Link to article on MarineLink:
Link to additional information
7) Articles from FHWA's Public Roads – September/October 2015
PUBLIC INFORMATION / EDUCATION
8) Indiana DOT Takes to Social Media to Defend Road Record
Link to story on WTHR-TV:
SAFETY / SECURITY
9) New Alert System on Florida's Turnpike Stops 14 Wrong-Way Vehicles in First Year
Link to article in the Sun Sentinel:
10) Daimler's Digital Car Chief Says Connectivity is a Given
Link to article in automotiveIT international:
5) Alcatel-Lucent's LTE Technology Drives European Aviation Network Launched by Deutsche Telekom and Inmarsat
7) Transport for London and Cubic's Contactless System Wins 'Most Innovative Transport Project' at National Transport Awards in London
8) ITS Industry Facing New Era of Opportunity as Connected and Autonomous Vehicles Reach 'Tipping Point'
There have been plenty of stories aimed at adults about autonomous vehicles, but Reading Rainbow explains the technology to kids.
iMobility Forum: 'Automation' Impact for Vehicles, Infrastructure and Users – October 21 – Brussels
The Transportation Communications Newsletter is published electronically Monday through Friday.
To subscribe (for free) or unsubscribe, please contact me at email@example.com.
TCN archives: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/transport-communications
Questions, comments about the TCN? Please write the editor, Bernie Wagenblast at firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2015 Bernie Wagenblast Communications, LLC www.bwcommunications.net