Transportation Communications Newsletter
Wednesday, May 30, 2018 - Cranford, New Jersey
Econolite Systems Executive Leadership Opportunity!
As a member of the Executive Team, the Senior Vice President, Econolite Systems provides vision and leadership, to a team of Traffic Management Systems engineering, project design and deployment and system integration professionals. In addition, the selected candidate will lead a team of experts focused on operations and maintenance of traffic management systems.
The ideal candidate will have an advanced degree in Engineering, Business or equivalent and 15 + years of experience in in traffic engineering, engineering consulting, or similar, ITS industry experience preferred. For additional details about this position, please visit: www.Econolite.com/careers
1) Kuwait Ministry of Interior Launches E-Driving License System with 100 Cameras
INTELLIGENT TRANSPORTATION SYSTEMS
2) High-Tech Colorado Road Test to Be First of Its Kind in US, May Improve Traffic and Save Lives
3) Talking Transport Podcast Looks Ahead at ITS America Annual Meeting and Traffex SiB
4) ERTICO Newsletter - May 30, 2018
5) Digital License Plates That Change Displays and Track Your Car Being Tested in California
6) Company Intros App to Predict Traffic Light Changes in Real-Time for Drivers
SAFETY / SECURITY
7) Toronto Police Investigating Music Video That ‘Threatens Extreme Violence’ Against TTC Workers
8) Researchers Find Drivers More Likely to Use Phones When Cruise Control is On
9) A Model for Improving Cooperation in Cyber -- the Highway Safety Act?
10) Subaru Expands EyeSight as New Study Shows Effectiveness
11) Ford: Opportunities for OEMs to Change Insurance with Connected Cars
12) Beacons Put Houston Metro at Forefront of Disabled Service Advances for Transit
TRAVELER INFORMATION / TRANSPORTATION MANAGEMENT
13) Alan Turing Institute and Toyota Collaborate to Modernize Traffic Management
14) Idaho, Where Self-Driving Vehicles Aren't Currently Allowed, Forms Committee to Study Them
15) Michigan Stakes Claim as Global Leader of Autonomous Vehicle Industry
The Transportation Communications Newsletter (ISSN 1529-1057) is published electronically Monday through Friday. For a free subscription or to unsubscribe, or for comments or questions, please contact me at email@example.com. TCN archives: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/transport-communications
Follow me on Twitter @TransportComm.
© 2018 Bernie Wagenblast Communications, LLC www.TransportationRadio.com 1 Aberdeen Ct., Cranford, NJ 07016