Friday, May 11, 2007
Friday, May 11, 2007
Transportation Communications Newsletter
Friday, May 11, 2007 -- ISSN 1529-1057
1st Annual Intelligent Vehicle Safety (IVS) Detroit 2007 Conference, May 22nd, The Rock Financial showplace, Novi, MI (co located with Telematics Detroit 2007 Exhibition) will teach you how to implement driver assist systems.
You will learn how to integrate safety applications in the vehicles and make them communicate with the road infrastructure to drive the explosion of advanced vehicle safety technology.
Top level industry speakers include: Ford, Daimler Chrysler, Mercedes Benz, VIIConsortium, DENSO, Bosch, Visteon, Johnson Controls, Sprint and many more.
Click here for more information:
Contact Precksha Saksena at Precksha@telematicsupdate.com or + 44 (0) 207 375 7198
1) Chicago’s OEMC: A Unified Approach to First Response
Link to story in EMS Magazine:
2) Should Illinois Regulate Roadside Memorials?
Link to story in the Daily Herald:
3) Traffic Cameras Cost Mesa, Arizona $100,000 Monthly
Link to story in the East Valley Tribune:
4) Wrong Way
Do we really need a car that sends text messages with information you can get from the dashboard?
Link to column in Government Computer News:
1) Launch of the Campaign ChooseESC
2) Rhode Island Governor Expresses Renewed Concerns about DOT Contracts
3) Traffic.com Powers St. Louis 511 Traveler Information System – Service is Ad Supported
4) New Web Tool Provides Real-Time Local Traffic Conditions for Fort Collins, Colorado
Link to site: http://www.fcgov.com/fctrip
5) Shackprices.com Introduces Mass Transit Real Estate Search
Center for Automotive Research Management Briefing Seminars – August 6-10 – Traverse City, Michigan
In case you had any doubt.
Today in Transportation History
1894 – The Pullman Strike begins.
The Transportation Communications Newsletter is published electronically Monday through Friday.
To subscribe send an e-mail to: TCNLfirstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe send an e-mail to: TCNLemail@example.com
TCN archives: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/transport-communications
Questions, comments about the TCN? Please write the editor, Bernie Wagenblast at firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2007 Bernie Wagenblast