Transportation Communications Newsletter
Friday, December 5, 2014 – ISSN 1529-1057
1) EU to Modernize Its Air Traffic Infrastructure
Link to article on EurActiv:
Link to news release
2) Bodycams Transformed a Tiny Airport Police Force. They Could Do the Same for the Rest of America.
Link to article in The Washington Post:
GPS / NAVIGATION
3) Pentagon to Review Raytheon GPS Ground System After Cost Spike
Link to Reuters article:
4) Film Documents Lonely Port of Le Havre, France
Link to article on Creative Boom:
5) Bridge Probe Finds No Evidence of Link to New Jersey Governor; Legislative Panel Lays Blame on His Appointees
Link to article in The Record:
6) Oil Trains Hide in Plain Sight
Link to article from The Wall Street Journal:
7) North Carolina DOT to Put Car-Charging Station Signs on Highways
Link to article in the Triangle Business Journal:
8) Fuel Prices to be Displayed on UK Motorways
Link to article on motoring.co.uk:
9) Say Hello to Bobby – Audi's Self-Aware Car of the Future
Link to article on Tech Week Europe:
One way to guarantee a seat on the bus.
ITS Virginia Legislative Reception – February 18 – Richmond, Virginia
The Transportation Communications Newsletter is published electronically Monday through Friday.
To subscribe (for free) or unsubscribe, please contact me at email@example.com.
TCN archives: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/transport-communications
Questions, comments about the TCN? Please write the editor, Bernie Wagenblast at firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2014 Bernie Wagenblast Communications, LLC www.bwcommunications.net