Thursday, December 25, 2014 – ISSN 1529-1057
1) Heathrow Opens Airport Operations Center
Link to article in Aviation Today:
2) North Dakota Company's App Could Help Drones Fly Safely
Link to story on Minnesota Public Radio:
3) Aviation Reporter Molly McMillin Leaving Wichita Eagle for the Weekly of Business Aviation
Link to article in the Wichita Business Journal:
wichita/news/2014/12/24/ aviation-reporter-molly- mcmillin-moving-on-from.html
4) Does the FAA's Drone Policies Violate the First Amendment?
Link to blog in the Yale Journal of Regulation:
GPS / NAVIGATION
5) Ulster County, New York Considers Requiring Trash Haulers to Have GPS
Link to article in the Daily Freeman:
general-news/20141225/trash- haulers-in-ulster-county- could-be-subject-to-gps- tracking-by-resource-recovery- agency
6) New Law Requires Train Companies to Report to California Emergency Services
Link to story on Capital Public Radio:
articles/2014/12/24/new-law- requires-train-companies-to- report-to-emergency-services/
The Transportation Communications Newsletter is published electronically Monday through Friday.
To subscribe (for free) or unsubscribe, please contact me firstname.lastname@example.org.
TCN archives: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/
Questions, comments about the TCN? Please write the editor, Bernie Wagenblast at email@example.com.
© 2014 Bernie Wagenblast Communications, LLC www.bwcommunications.net