Transportation Communications Newsletter
Tuesday, February 17, 2015 – ISSN 1529-1057
1) Europe's Airlines Race for Wi-Fi in Battle for Passengers and New Revenues
Link to Reuters article:
TAXIS / RIDESHARING
2) Top China Car Transport Apps to Merge and Compete with Uber
Link to story on CCTV America:
3) Alberta's Strathcona County Transit to Use GPS, Cameras to Improve Service
Link to article in Sherwood Park News:
4) Digital Advertising Coming to Minnesota's Metro Transit System
Link to article in Finance & Commerce:
Link to news release
5) ATRA Pulse – February 2015
Link to newsletter from the Advanced Transit Association:
6) Apple's Goal May Not be iCar But iDash
Link to article in USA Today:
7) Wireless Updates Open New Avenues for Autos
Link to article in The Detroit News:
In-Person & Webinar: Enabling Better Mobility Through Innovations for Mobile Devices – February 18 – Washington, DC
The Transportation Communications Newsletter is published electronically Monday through Friday.
To subscribe (for free) or unsubscribe, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TCN archives: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/transport-communications
Questions, comments about the TCN? Please write the editor, Bernie Wagenblast at email@example.com.
© 2015 Bernie Wagenblast Communications, LLC www.bwcommunications.net