Transportation Communications Newsletter
Tuesday, February 9, 2016 – ISSN 1529-1057
Cutting-Edge PTV Group Traffic Modeling powered by INRIX Data – Join our Webinar
Reserve your Seat Today! INRIX and PTV will showcase how real-time traffic data amplifies your transportation model enabling better decision-making for traffic management.
1) FAA's SatNav News – Winter 2016
Link to newsletter
2) Indiana and Kentucky Yet to Finalize Details of Ohio River Bridges Tolling System
Link to WDRB-TV story
3) Florida Cities Want Federal Funding for Pilot Program Using Cellphones to Improve Traffic
Link to WFTV-TV story
4) Turkey to Install Devices to Prevent Maritime Accidents on Bosphorus
Link to Hurriyet Daily News article
5) Pullman Porter Museum Launches Online Registry of Black Railroad Laborers
Link to Chicago Tribune article
6) 'Breakdown in Communications' Blamed for DC Metro Train Running Red Light
Link to Washington Post article
7) App Allows You to Track Cell Service Along New York City Subway Routes
Link to The Verge article
8) Mass Transit – February 2016
9) NHTSA Finds Fiat Chrysler Gear Shifters Can Confuse Drivers
Link to AP article
- Senior Tolls Specialist – Traffic Technologies, Inc. – New York, New York
- ITS Systems Analyst/Engineer – ConSysTec – New York, New York
- Executive Director – Bryan/College Station MPO – Bryan, Texas
AASHTO TransComm Webinar: Workplace Distractions – February 17
The Transportation Communications Newsletter is published electronically Monday through Friday.
To subscribe (for free) or unsubscribe, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TCN archives: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/transport-communications
Questions, comments about the TCN? Please write the editor, Bernie Wagenblast at email@example.com.
© 2016 Bernie Wagenblast Communications, LLC www.bwcommunications.net
1 Aberdeen Ct., Cranford, NJ 07016