Transportation Communications Newsletter
Friday, November 7, 2014 – ISSN 1529-1057
November Officially Declared TCN Month!
Well, not really, but November is one of the two months every year where I ask for your support of the TCN. One of way you can do that is by making a contribution (details below on how to do that), but there are other ways, as well. You can get something back for your money. You can purchase an ad or you can hire me to do a voice over project for you. Thank you for your support!
1) EU Gears Up for More Road Toll Schemes
Link to article on Euractiv:
2) Honing Skill of Seafarers Using SATCOM
Link to article in Maritime Reporter:
3) Dennis Motiani Named Executive Director for New National Operations Center of Excellence
Link to article in the AASHTO Journal:
4) New Way to Predict How Traffic Will Flow
Link to article from MIT:
5) Articles from Texas Transportation Researcher
- Improving Traffic Incident Management
- TTI-Developed Sugar Lane Rail-Monitoring System Reestablished
PUBLIC INFORMATION / EDUCATION
6) New Coalition Providing Education About Wisconsin Transportation Funding Challenges
Link to story on WXOW-TV:
SAFETY / SECURITY
7) New Airport Security Screening Method More than 20 Times as Successful at Detecting Deception
Link to article on Medical Xpress:
8) Telematics and the Future of Fleet Management
Link to article in Contractor:
TRAFFIC INCIDENT MANAGEMENT
9) South Carolina DOT Holds Traffic Incident Responder Training
Link to article in The State:
10) Google’s Self-Driving Car is ‘Almost Entirely Controlled’ By an App
Link to article on VentureBeat:
Checks or money orders may be mailed to:
1 Aberdeen Court
Cranford, NJ USA 07016-2911
You may also donate online with a credit card via PayPal at:
What it might be like if the author of Fifty Shades of Grey wrote aircraft safety cards.
Final HeERO International Conference – November 27-28 – Madrid
The Transportation Communications Newsletter is published electronically Monday through Friday.
To subscribe (for free) or unsubscribe, please contact me at email@example.com.
TCN archives: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/transport-communications
Questions, comments about the TCN? Please write the editor, Bernie Wagenblast at firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2014 Bernie Wagenblast Communications, LLC www.bwcommunications.net