Transportation Communications Newsletter
Monday, November 17, 2014 – ISSN 1529-1057
GovScience Partners LLC
GovScience Partners LLC, has been serving the Government Enterprise Community since the firm's creation in 2005. We have extensive experience in infrastructure, technologies, program management, operations management and business strategies. Our target clients include various branches of Federal, State and Local Government, their affiliates, and private sector companies that provide services, products, financing and outsourcing support to government organizations and related entities internationally. Our primary business focus is to provide collaborative and comprehensive value-add consulting services and solutions to government agencies, consultants, contractors, investors and service providers throughout the US and abroad through direct contractual relationship, business alliances and strategic partnering.
We invite you to learn more about GovScience Partners and how our experience and international relationships can help you succeed. Visit us online at www.govscience.com.
1) Saab Sensis Restructuring Air Traffic Management Business
Link to article in The Post-Standard:
2) Ebola, Flight Schedules and How the Industry Can Be Smarter with Travel Data
Link to article on Tnooz:
3) New York City Launches New Vision Zero Map Tracking Traffic Deaths
Link to blog on Gothamist:
4) Women of ITS New Jersey Hold Networking Event
Link to story on Transportation Radio:
5) News from the ERTICO Network
Link to update:
6) 'Smart Parking' Being Tried in Boston
Link to article on BostInno:
7) UK Road Signs 'Discriminate Against the Elderly'
Link to article in the Sunday Express:
TRAVELER INFORMATION / TRANSPORTATION MANAGEMENT
8) Western Transportation Institute Launches New Traveler Information Site for Montana, Rockies Region
Link to story on KWYB / KTMF-TV:
Link to news release
9) Can Driverless Cars Save Our Disastrous Commute?
Link to story on KING-TV:
10) 'Like Driving an iPad': New Cars Roll with Digital Revolution
Link to article in The Daily Courier:
Webinar/In-Person: Connecting to America's Ports: Our Connections to the World – December 9 – Cambridge, Massachusetts
The Transportation Communications Newsletter is published electronically Monday through Friday.
To subscribe (for free) or unsubscribe, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TCN archives: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/transport-communications
Questions, comments about the TCN? Please write the editor, Bernie Wagenblast at email@example.com.
© 2014 Bernie Wagenblast Communications, LLC www.bwcommunications.net