Transportation Communications Newsletter
Friday, December 25, 2015 – ISSN 1529-1057
1) A New Way to Control Airline Traffic
Link to Denver Post commentary
2) Hanoi to Install Cameras at Bus Stations
Link to Viet Nam News article
3) Prince Edward Island Government Rejects Star Wars for Personalized License Plates
Link to Guardian article
4) Kayak to Launch Text-Based Travel Service
Link to Skift article
SAFETY / SECURITY
5) Recent Fatal Crashes Raise Concern About Light-Rail Safety in Twin Cities
Link to Star Tribune article
On this Christmas Day a couple of trains that bring smiles to those who are less fortunate.
Aviation Festival Asia – February 23-24 - Singapore
The Transportation Communications Newsletter is published electronically Monday through Friday.
To subscribe (for free) or unsubscribe, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TCN archives: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/transport-communications
Questions, comments about the TCN? Please write the editor, Bernie Wagenblast at email@example.com.
© 2015 Bernie Wagenblast Communications, LLC www.bwcommunications.net
1 Aberdeen Ct., Cranford, NJ 07016