❤️️ Transportation Communications Newsletter ❤️️
Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - Cranford, New Jersey
CAVita Career opportunity!
Interested in a career that allows you to make a positive difference for the driving public? CAVita, an Econolite Group Company, is growing and looking for a Manager of Connected and Automated Vehicle Strategies to join its team of transportation innovators.
CAVita is a consulting firm that provides world-class advisory services focused on reducing vehicle accidents and minimizing fatalities on our roadways through the implementation of Connected and Automated Vehicle technologies and business models.
Will consider candidates in or near Anaheim, CA or Washington, D.C.
Learn more and apply today using the following link!
1) Congressman Pushes for Ban on In-Flight Phone Calls
2) FAA Uses GIS Software to Manage Data, Drone Communication
3) Malaysian Prime Minister: New Air Traffic Control Center to Boost Nation’s Competitiveness in Aviation Sector
4) Ohio Traffic Cameras Continue to Drive Confusion, Lawsuits
INTELLIGENT TRANSPORTATION SYSTEMS
5) Georgia Project Aims to Build Smarter Roads
6) Autonomous Tugs: A Feature of the Future?
7) Another Step Towards Connecting Ships?
8) DC DOT Unveils Website to Look at Transportation Data in Washington
District Department of Transportation news release
9) Washington State Legislator Wants State to Improve Education on Responding to Oil Train Incidents
Rep. Christine Kilduff news release
10) Short Line Safety Institute Launches Safety Tip Program
Short Line Safety Institute news release
11) Sponsored Signs Coming to a Highway Near You? Not So Fast.
SAFETY / SECURITY
12) Consumer Technology Association: Trump Administration Should Start Over with Distracted Driving Guidelines
13) Biometrics Assist TSA, Help Fliers Move Through Airport Security
14) Fury as Dutch Public Transport Smartcard Firm Makes €55 Million in Profit
TRAVELER INFORMATION / TRANSPORTATION MANAGEMENT
15) New Hampshire, Maine and Vermont Transportation Agencies Collaborate on Regional Transportation Management
16) New York State DOT Transportation Operations Center in Binghamton Monitors Highways During Dangerous Winter Travel
17) Volkswagen and Mobileye Team to Help Autonomous Cars ‘See’ via Crowdsourcing
18) A First Look at Drive.ai’s Self-Driving Technology
The Transportation Communications Newsletter (ISSN 1529-1057) is published electronically Monday through Friday. For a free subscription or to unsubscribe, or for comments or questions, please contact me at email@example.com. TCN archives: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/transport-communications
Follow me on Twitter @TransportComm.
© 2017 Bernie Wagenblast Communications, LLC www.TransportationRadio.com 1 Aberdeen Ct., Cranford, NJ 07016