Transportation Communications Newsletter
Tuesday, February 7, 2017 - Cranford, New Jersey
Truck Specialized Parking Services, Inc. (TSPS), a leader in delivering specialized truck parking systems and services to the commercial freight industry and to government transportation agencies, is expanding and has openings for experienced project managers to participate in its growth. These professionals support delivery and execution of our key projects, while establishing, maintaining and growing client relationships. Candidates should have 3+ years of project management experience, with working knowledge of the trucking industry and/or state DOT requirements, and strong interpersonal skills. Experience with ITS is a plus. Assignments will require travel.
TSPS has been recognized with the Frost & Sullivan 2016 North American Commercial Vehicle Smart Parking Services Customer Value Leadership Award. Join us as we continue to deliver the highest value in the industry. Send resumes to Jgodwin@tsps.io.
1) Trump Directive Stalls FAA Safety Warnings
2) Port of Portland, Oregon Says Future Airport Protests Require Permit, Free-Speech Zone
Port of Portland news release
3) Cape Town First in World with Informal Transport Mapped
4) Why Aren’t Railroad Crossings On Your Map App?
5) Smart Transportation Technology Will Require Smart Financing
PUBLIC INFORMATION / EDUCATION
6) FAA Made F-35 Sound Maps for Some Cities, Just Not South Burlington, Vermont
7) Gas Pump Advertising Campaign Targets Indiana Fuel Tax Hike
8) Computer Vision and Deep Learning Help Smartphone App Interpret Foreign Road Signs
9) Your Car’s Data May Soon Be More Valuable than the Car Itself
TRAFFIC INCIDENT MANAGEMENT
10) Webinar Recording: Making the Business Case for Traffic Incident Management Programs
TRAVELER INFORMATION / TRANSPORTATION MANAGEMENT
11) Mississauga, Ontario Unveils New Traffic Control System
City of Mississauga news release
12) Texas Transportation Leaders Scramble to Keep Up with Car Technology
13) Logitech Brings Amazon Alexa Voice Control to Your Ride
Logitech news release
The Transportation Communications Newsletter (ISSN 1529-1057) is published electronically Monday through Friday. For a free subscription or to unsubscribe, or for comments or questions, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. TCN archives: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/transport-communications
Follow me on Twitter @TransportComm.
© 2017 Bernie Wagenblast Communications, LLC www.TransportationRadio.com 1 Aberdeen Ct., Cranford, NJ 07016