Transportation Communications Newsletter
Tuesday, March 28, 2017 - Cranford, New Jersey
CAVita Career opportunity!
Interested in a career that allows you to make a positive difference for the driving public? CAVita, an Econolite Group Company, is growing and looking for a Manager of Connected and Automated Vehicle Strategies to join its team of transportation innovators.
CAVita is a consulting firm that provides world-class advisory services focused on reducing vehicle accidents and minimizing fatalities on our roadways through the implementation of Connected and Automated Vehicle technologies and business models.
Will consider candidates in or near Anaheim, CA or Washington, D.C.Learn more and apply today using the following link!
1) Europe Struggles to Tackle Cyber Attacks in Aviation
2) Five-Year Fight Over Web Address Between Two UK Aviation Companies Finally Resolved
INTELLIGENT TRANSPORTATION SYSTEMS
3) Pennsylvania DOT ITS Will ‘Learn’ Over Time to Improve Traffic Flow
4) Ports, Truck Drivers Testing Appointment Systems 2.0 for Shipping Container Pickups
5) New App Will Help Design Suitable Transport for People with Sight Loss
6) San Diego to Tackle Largest Multi-Sensor Pod Deployment in US to Date
PUBLIC INFORMATION / EDUCATION
7) US Transportation Secretary Chao ‘Press-Averse’ in Early Tenure
8) Ads on Bengaluru Buses Make It Difficult to See Bus Stops
9) Sound Transit CEO Peter Rogoff Talks Transit
TRAVELER INFORMATION / TRANSPORTATION MANAGEMENT
10) Regional Transportation Commission of Southern Nevada Monitors 600 Clark County Traffic Cameras
Web Seminar: Transportation Systems Management and Operations (TSMO) Program Plan Development Roundtable - April 27
The Transportation Communications Newsletter (ISSN 1529-1057) is published electronically Monday through Friday. For a free subscription or to unsubscribe, or for comments or questions, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. TCN archives: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/transport-communications
© 2017 Bernie Wagenblast Communications, LLC www.TransportationRadio.com 1 Aberdeen Ct., Cranford, NJ 07016