Transportation Communications Newsletter
Thursday, November 12, 2015 – ISSN 1529-1057
1) Questions About Policy at St. Pete-Clearwater Airport Involving Emergency Communications
Link to story on WTVT-TV:
2) Robots to Help End Congestion at Saudi Airports
Link to article in the Saudi Gazette:
3) How Do Public Transportation Maps Help Fight Climate Change?
Link to story on PRI's The World:
4) Official: Kentucky Admitted to E-ZPass Board
Link to story on WDRB-TV:
5) Ministry: Taiwan Developing Intelligent Transportation System
Link to article on Focus Taiwan News Channel:
6) NASA TV UHD Launches
Link to article in TV Technology:
7) How Best to Use Fleet Data
Link to article in Fleet Technologies:
8) Flooded MAX Trains the Result of Communication Breakdown, TriMet Says
Link to article in The Oregonian:
9) Internet Access Expanding on Some South Florida Buses, Trains
Link to article in the Sun Sentinel:
10) New QR Survey Methodologies to Analyze User Perception of Service Quality in Public Transport: The Experience of Madrid
Link to article in the Journal of Public Transportation:
TRAVELER INFORMATION / TRANSPORTATION MANAGEMENT
11) Florida Officials Open Regional Transportation Management Center in Jacksonville
Link to article in the Jacksonville Business Journal:
12) Hyundai Launching Augmented Reality Owner's Manuals for Its Cars
Link to article on The Verge:
T3 Webinar: Road Transport Automation and Transportation Planning – November 19
The Transportation Communications Newsletter is published electronically Monday through Friday.
To subscribe (for free) or unsubscribe, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TCN archives: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/transport-communications
Questions, comments about the TCN? Please write the editor, Bernie Wagenblast at email@example.com.
© 2015 Bernie Wagenblast Communications, LLC www.bwcommunications.net