Transportation Communications Newsletter
Wednesday, November 18, 2015 – ISSN 1529-1057
TRANSPORTATION TRAFFIC AND HIGHWAY MANAGEMENT
Mitsubishi Electric Display Wall understands the display needs of today’s modern traffic management center. Whether monitoring road, rail, sea or air, the traffic management center must display video surveillance, map data, and sensor information. Our display video wall cubes provide an economical, large overview display to clearly show large quantities of information.
1) Pilot Group Calls for Rethink to Aviation Cyber Security Approach
Link to article on Runway Girl Network:
2) Chicago Speed Cameras Near Tiny Playlots, Closed Parks Lead to Big Payout
Link to article in the Chicago Tribune:
3) Court Upholds Red-Light Camera Ban in Missouri County
Link to story on KMOV-TV:
4) What Do Vermont Traffic Cameras Record, and Who Uses the Data?
Link to article in Seven Days:
5) How Google Maps Has Gotten So Good at Predicting Traffic
Link to article on Tech Insider:
6) New Apps Help Palestinians Navigate Israeli Checkpoints
Link to AP article:
Link to Azmeh app
PUBLIC INFORMATION / EDUCATION
7) Turning to Your Customers for Advice
Link to Talking Transportation blog:
SAFETY / SECURITY
8) Experts Address International Traffic Medicine Association Conference
Link to article in The Peninsula:
9) Automakers to Congress: Stay Away from the 'Internet of Cars'
Link to article in The Hill:
10) Los Angeles Mayor Tests Semi Self-Driving Car to Ease Commuting
Link to article in USA Today:
Connected & Autonomous Vehicles Symposium – December 2 – Albany, New York
The Transportation Communications Newsletter is published electronically Monday through Friday.
To subscribe (for free) or unsubscribe, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TCN archives: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/transport-communications
Questions, comments about the TCN? Please write the editor, Bernie Wagenblast at email@example.com.
© 2015 Bernie Wagenblast Communications, LLC www.bwcommunications.net