Transportation Communications Newsletter
Wednesday, November 11, 2015 – ISSN 1529-1057
TRANSPORTATION TRAFFIC AND HIGHWAY MANAGEMENT
Mitsubishi Electric Display Wall understands the display needs of today’s modern traffic management center. Whether monitoring road, rail, sea or air, the traffic management center must display video surveillance, map data, and sensor information. Our display video wall cubes provide an economical, large overview display to clearly show large quantities of information.
1) Transport for London Map Shows Walking Times Between Tube Stations
Link to article in the Evening Standard:
2) First of It's Kind ITS System in Hyderabad Soon
Link to article in The New Indian Express:
3) SEPTA Spokeswoman Plots New Career: Crime Novelist
Link to article in Philadelphia:
PUBLIC INFORMATION / EDUCATION
4) Kentucky Wins Social Media Trophy at AASHTO Transportation Communications Conference
Link to article on The Lane Report:
5) Minneapolis City Council Resolution Calls for Better Railroad Communication
Link to article in the Grand Forks Herald:
6) Records: Kansas Turnpike Knew of Flooding Troublespots Before Latest Death
Link to article in The Wichita Eagle:
Link to further information
TAXIS / RIDESHARING
7) GrabTaxi Lets Singapore Passengers Hitch Rides
Link to article on ZDNet:
8) MBTA's Fun Little Paint Scheme Survey Goes Off Track
Link to article in The Boston Globe:
TRAVELER INFORMATION / TRANSPORTATION MANAGEMENT
9) Helpline and Android App Launched in Mumbai to Ease Traffic Woes
Link to articles in The Asian Age:
3) Market for Smart Urban Mobility Infrastructure and Services Expected to Total $144 Million from 2015 to 2024
NOCoE Webinar: Traffic Incident Management Performance Measurement – November 19
The Transportation Communications Newsletter is published electronically Monday through Friday.
To subscribe (for free) or unsubscribe, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TCN archives: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/transport-communications
Questions, comments about the TCN? Please write the editor, Bernie Wagenblast at email@example.com.
© 2015 Bernie Wagenblast Communications, LLC www.bwcommunications.net