Transportation Communications Newsletter
Friday, July 13, 2018 - Newark, New Jersey
1) Smart Analytics Equal Smarter Airports
2) HSBC Top Marketer on Why Airports Are Underestimated
3) Apple Maps Traffic Info Expands to Six New Countries
INTELLIGENT TRANSPORTATION SYSTEMS
4) ERTICO-ITS Europe Newsletter - July 13, 2018
5) Bill Would Create Ombudsman in New York City DOT
PUBLIC INFORMATION / EDUCATION
6) Atlanta Beltline Rail Advocates to MARTA: We Want Transparency, Better Public Engagement
TAXIS / RIDESHARING
7) Uber Now Lets You Pay for Rides with Venmo
8) SEPTA Key Turnstiles Set to Debut at Suburban, 30th Street Stations
9) How is M-Ticketing Revolutionizing the Transport Industry?
TRAVELER INFORMATION / TRANSPORTATION MANAGEMENT
10) Biggest Command Center in India Opens in Bhubaneswar
11) Real-Time Winter Weather Alerts Planned for Minnesota Highway Message Signs
12) Suning and Baidu Apollo Unveil ‘Microcar’ Autonomous Delivery Van
I’ll be traveling in Europe next week but the TCN will still be published. However, you may find it coming at different times and some of the usual extras, such as upcoming events and the Friday Bonus will take a break so I can spend more time vacationing and less time in front of the computer.
The Transportation Communications Newsletter (ISSN 1529-1057) is published electronically Monday through Friday. For a free subscription or to unsubscribe, or for comments or questions, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. TCN archives: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/transport-communications
Follow me on Twitter @TransportComm.
© 2018 Bernie Wagenblast Communications, LLC www.TransportationRadio.com 1 Aberdeen Ct., Cranford, NJ 07016