Transportation Communications Newsletter
Tuesday, July 17, 2018 - Saint Petersburg, Russia
CVTA’s 9th Summit on the Future of the Connected Vehicle – October 3-4!
On October 3-4, 2018, the Connected Vehicle Trade Association, with Event Sponsor the Michigan Department of Transportation will present the 9th Summit on the Future of the Connected Vehicle at the Hyatt Place adjacent to the Suburban Collection Showcase in Novi, Michigan. This event is streamlined to provide an 18 - 24 month trajectory glimpse of the Connected and Autonomous Vehicle. Our Keynote presentation will be by Kirk Steudle of MDOT. Panel Discussions will include: a Tier 1 panel, a Cybersecurity panel, a Smart Communities panel, a Testing and Certification panel and a Finance panel with VC, Incubator, 2nd and 3rd stage investors. We will present industry thought leaders from Communications, Hardware, Software, Services and Insurance Telematics. From market overviews and federal policy to big data and business models, you’ll hear the latest from the most highly regarded experts in the field. Specific topics will include: Markets, business models, apps and content, mobile integration, user interfaces, security issues, regulation, liability, IP and policy, data and analytics. We have limited our event capacity to 300 attendees to ensure an exceptional networking experience. For more information visit http://www.connectedvehicle.org/events/. Space is limited, registration is first come, first served.
1) TSA Preps Tech to Track Cuba Charter Flights
2) EU BLUEGNSS Initiative Achieves Greater Airport Safety with 3D GNSS
3) Boeing to Work AI and Blockchain into Drone Traffic Management System
4) Florida Suspends Payment to SunPass Contractor Until Tolling System Fixed
5) New Hampshire Governor OKs Move to All-Electronic Toll Collection
GPS / NAVIGATION
6) With Proposed New Jersey Law, GPS Makers Can Be Told to Avoid Your Town
7) Maritime Industry Navigates Technology to Reshape Supply Chain
8) San Diego Environment and Transportation Reporter Covers Range of Topics
PUBLIC INFORMATION / EDUCATION
9) NHTSA Urges Outreach in Takata Air Bag Recall Campaign
10) New Jersey Wine Growers Say Road Signage Prohibitions Keeping Them Hidden
11) Writer Tries Her Hand at Composing Roadway Messages for Ohio DOT
TRAFFIC INCIDENT MANAGEMENT
12) Tyne and Wear Metro Control Room to Get Upgrade
13) Vietnamese Transport Ministry Supports Autonomous Car Development
The Transportation Communications Newsletter (ISSN 1529-1057) is published electronically Monday through Friday. For a free subscription or to unsubscribe, or for comments or questions, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. TCN archives: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/transport-communications
Follow me on Twitter @TransportComm.
© 2018 Bernie Wagenblast Communications, LLC www.TransportationRadio.com 1 Aberdeen Ct., Cranford, NJ 07016