Transportation Communications Newsletter
Tuesday, February 4, 2014 – ISSN 1529-1057
1) US Judge Allows Class Action Suit Against Gogo for Its In-Flight Wi-Fi Contracts
Link to article on Tnooz:
PUBLIC INFORMATION / EDUCATION
2) Utah DOT Super Bowl Commercial Stirs Controversy
Link to story on KSL-TV:
3) For Most Rural Minnesota Rail Crossings, Just an 'X' Marks the Spot
Link to article in The Forum of Fargo-Moorhead:
4) Advisory Speed Signs May Allow Drivers in Pasco County, Florida to Hit More Green Lights
Link to article in the Tampa Bay Times:
5) Louisiana's Jefferson Transit Partners with Google Maps to Provide Info to Riders
Link to article in The Times-Picayune:
6) ITS Planned for Buses in Ludhiana, India
Link to article in The Times of India:
TRAVELER INFORMATION / TRANSPORTATION MANAGEMENT
7) Technology Improves Nebraska Road Safety During Winter Storm
Link to story on KETV-TV:
8) Indian Firm Helps Set Up Integrated Accident Response System and Traffic Management Center
Link to article in The New Indian Express:
9) Eyes in the Sky Keep Lake County, Illinois Traffic Moving
Link to article in the Lake Zurich Courier:
10) Extreme Weather and Its Effect on Transportation
Link to report on Transportation Radio:
3) In-Vehicle Wearable Integration to Accelerate Convergence; Global Penetration in New Cars to Exceed 90% by 2019
TransportationCamp New England – April 5 – Cambridge, Massachusetts
Today in Transportation History
1774 **240th anniversary** French explorer and geographer Charles-Marie de La Condamine died in Paris.
The Transportation Communications Newsletter is published electronically Monday through Friday.
To subscribe (for free) or unsubscribe, please contact me at email@example.com.
TCN archives: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/transport-communications
Questions, comments about the TCN? Please write the editor, Bernie Wagenblast at firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2014 Bernie Wagenblast Communications, LLC www.bwcommunications.net