Transportation Communications Newsletter
Friday, January 2, 2015 – ISSN 1529-1057
1) Articles from Airport Business
- Airports Deliver Real-Time Information via Interactive Wayfinding
- Sophisticated Signage
2) Why Did Florida Red-Light Cam Report Downplay Crash Stats?
Link to story on WTSP-TV:
3) Smart Traffic System Trials Start in Noida Today
Link to article in The Times of India:
4) Construction Begins Monday of Intelligent Transportation System on I-10 in Florida
Link to story on WEAR-TV:
5) Senators Want More Answers from Feds on Airborne Devices that Collect Cellphone Data
Link to story on Fox News:
Link to news release
Usually being pulled over by the police is not good news. There are exceptions, however.
Nebraska Aviation Symposium – January 28-29 – Kearney, Nebraska
The Transportation Communications Newsletter is published electronically Monday through Friday.
To subscribe (for free) or unsubscribe, please contact me at email@example.com.
TCN archives: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/transport-communications
Questions, comments about the TCN? Please write the editor, Bernie Wagenblast at firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2015 Bernie Wagenblast Communications, LLC www.bwcommunications.net