Transportation Communications Newsletter
Thursday, January 1, 2015 – ISSN 1529-1057
Happy New Year!
1) Interview with FlightAware CEO Daniel Baker
Link to article in Airways:
PUBLIC INFORMATION / EDUCATION
2) Tow Company Posts DUI Crash Pictures
Link to story on KING-TV:
TRAFFIC INCIDENT MANAGEMENT
3) Interview with Professor Samy El-Tawab on New Traffic Incident Reporting Architecture
Link to podcast from IEEE Intelligent Transportation Systems Society:
TRAVELER INFORMATION / TRANSPORTATION MANAGEMENT
4) Winter Storm Makes for Busy Day at Arizona DOT Traffic Center
Link to story on KNXV-TV:
5) To Tame Dashboard Chaos, Carmakers Take a Hint from Tablets
Link to article in The New York Times:
Aviation Electronics Europe – March 25-26 – Munich
The Transportation Communications Newsletter is published electronically Monday through Friday.
To subscribe (for free) or unsubscribe, please contact me at email@example.com.
TCN archives: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/transport-communications
Questions, comments about the TCN? Please write the editor, Bernie Wagenblast at firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2015 Bernie Wagenblast Communications, LLC www.bwcommunications.net