Transportation Communications Newsletter
Monday, December 12, 2016 – Cranford, New Jersey
Reno A&E Introduces MMU2-1600GE and MMU2-1600G Monitors
Reno A&E (RAE) introduces two intersection Malfunction Management Units, (MMU), that are setting new standards in reliability and functionality. The RAE MMU2-1600GE and MMU2-1600G monitors are fully compliant with the recently updated NEMA TS2:2003 (R2008) Standard for Traffic Controller Assemblies, (Amendment #4-2012). MMU2-1600GE and MMU2-1600G include a built-in configuration wizard to quickly and accurately configure the monitor for standard 8-phase, dual-ring operation. To receive more information on the new MMU2-1600GE and MMU2-1600G models, please call us today at +1.775.826.2020 and visit www.renoae.com.
1) New Communication System at Chicago Airports Expected to Move Planes Faster
2) Indian Electronic Toll Collection App Stuck for Months
GPS / NAVIGATION
3) US Air Force Approves Lockheed Martin's GPS III Upgrade Design
4) Carnegie Mellon Grant Shows Pittsburgh's Growth as a Transportation Innovation Center
5) Singapore's 'City Brain' Project Raises Concerns About Privacy
6) Transport for London Business Plan Commits to Technology
7) China, Japan Boost Maritime Communication Efforts
8) Wisconsin DMV Officials Approve Anti-Abortion License Plates
PUBLIC INFORMATION / EDUCATION
9) Minnesota DOT Debuts New Logo
10) US, Canadian Rail Regulators Sign MOU to Share Information
SAFETY / SECURITY
11) Pennsylvania Turnpike Makes Changes After Snowstorm Stranded Motorists in January
12) New Book Aims to Make Distracted Driving Taboo
13) Could Self-Driving Cars Get Software Updates via ATSC 3.0?
TRAVELER INFORMATION / TRANSPORTATION MANAGEMENT
14) All India Radio to Provide Traffic Updates on National Highways
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) Public Affairs Manager – UPS – Washington, DC
The Transportation Communications Newsletter (ISSN 1529-1057) is published electronically Monday through Friday.
For a free subscription or to unsubscribe, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TCN archives: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/transport-communications
Questions, comments about the TCN? Please write the editor, Bernie Wagenblast at email@example.com.
© 2016 Bernie Wagenblast Communications, LLC www.TransportationRadio.com
1 Aberdeen Ct., Cranford, NJ 07016