Transportation Communications Newsletter
Wednesday, October 31, 2012 – ISSN 1529-1057
1) Air Carriers New Early Warning Policy Gives Passengers Chance to Book Options
Link to AP article:
2) The Airport of the Future
Link to article in Airport World:
3) Just Wave and Go with Electronic Tolls at Detroit-Windsor Tunnel
Link to article in The Windsor Star:
PUBLIC INFORMATION / EDUCATION
4) New York MTA Filmmaker Documents Sandy's Disastrous Effects
Link to article on Indiewire:
SAFETY / SECURITY
5) Study Launched to Determine Effects of Wildlife Warning Reflectors on Wildlife-Vehicle Collisions in Wyoming
Link to article on County 10:
6) TSA Wants a Firm to Supply it Twice a Week with Complete Airline Flight Data
Link to article in Government Security News:
7) Nashville Buses May Go High-Tech with Real-Time Data, GPS
Link to article in The Tennessean:
8) Communications Help Trucking Weather the Storm
Link to article in Fleet Owner:
9) Honda ITS Lets Cars/Motorcycles Communicate
Link to article on Motorcycle USA:
1) Ford Tops OEM Automotive Infotainment Competitive Assessment, BMW and Toyota Ending Second and Third
2) Open Roads Consulting Wins the Next Generation Advanced Transportation Management System Deployment for Pennsylvania DOT
3) Summary of Outcomes from the 40th Meeting of the International Organization for Standardization’s Technical Committee 204 (ISO/TC204) for Intelligent Transport Systems
First HeERO International Conference – November 15 – Zagreb, Croatia
Today in Transportation History
1962 **50th anniversary** The Sault Ste. Marie International Bridge over the St. Marys River between Canada and the US officially opened to traffic.
The Transportation Communications Newsletter is published electronically Monday through Friday.
To subscribe (for free) or unsubscribe, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TCN archives: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/transport-communications
Questions, comments about the TCN? Please write the editor, Bernie Wagenblast at email@example.com.
© 2012 Bernie Wagenblast Communications, LLC www.bwcommunications.net