Transportation Communications Newsletter
Monday, February 18, 2013 – ISSN 1529-1057
1) Keeping Transportation Personal in a Digital Age
Link to blog from Arlington Transportation Partners:
2) ERTICO eMagazine – February 2013
Link to eMagazine:
PUBLIC INFORMATION / EDUCATION
3) 'Close Call' Reports About DC's Mass Transit System Will Be Kept Confidential Says US DOT
Link to article in Government Security News:
4) California DOT Contract Seeks to Promote Riding Amtrak, Develop Rail Safety Program
Link to column in the San Francisco Chronicle:
5) Montreal Transit Agency Takes Legal Shot at Game Designer
Link to QMI Agency article:
6) DePaul Students Create New Chicago Transit Authority App, Transit Buddy
Link to article in The DePaulia:
TRAVELER INFORMATION / TRANSPORTATION MANAGEMENT
7) South African Road Traffic Management Corporation Faces Disbandment
Link to article in The Star:
8) Councilors in UK Say Money Spent on Traffic Signs Should Have Been Used for Potholes
Link to article in The Comet:
9) Mediamobile Adds Weather Conditions to V-Traffic Service
Link to article in Telecompaper:
10) Network RTK for Intelligent Vehicles
Link to article in GPS World:
2013 Eastern Region Rail Crossing Conference and Expo – April 16-18 – Worcester, Massachusetts
Today in Transportation History
2003 **10th anniversary** Approximately 200 people died when an arsonist set fire to a subway train in Daegu, South Korea.
The Transportation Communications Newsletter is published electronically Monday through Friday.
To subscribe (for free) or unsubscribe, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TCN archives: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/transport-communications
Questions, comments about the TCN? Please write the editor, Bernie Wagenblast at email@example.com.
© 2013 Bernie Wagenblast Communications, LLC www.bwcommunications.net