Transportation Communications Newsletter
Friday, February 1, 2013 – ISSN 1529-1057
1) FAA Changes in Memphis Save Jet Fuel, Cut Emissions and Reduce Aircraft Noise
Link to article in The Commercial Appeal:
2) Dayton, Ohio Airport Adds Free Wi-Fi in Cellphone Lot
Link to blog in the Dayton Business Journal:
3) Cities Snipe Over Super-Bright Digital Billboards
Link to article in USA Today:
4) Former WBZ Radio Traffic Reporter Joe Morgan Dies
Link to story on CBS Boston:
PUBLIC INFORMATION / EDUCATION
5) New Bay Bridge PR Team Smaller and Cheaper
Link to article in the Contra Costa Times:
6) New Documentary, Trainsforming America, Promotes Passenger Rail Travel in US
Link to interview on Transportation Radio:
SAFETY / SECURITY
7) Global Road Safety Partnership News – January 2013
Link to newsletter:
8) NVIDIA Drives Autos Into the High-Tech Era
Link to article on The Motley Fool:
While much of our time in transportation is spent looking ahead, it's nice to remember where we've come from. These companies honor their past by recalling what they used to look like.
American Airlines: http://assets.bizjournals.com/chicago/news/AA_LiveryAircraft_3gens*900.jpg
Norfolk Southern: http://www.pwrr.org/heritage/NS.jpg
2013 Annual Freight Meeting – March 12-14 – Louisville, Kentucky
Today in Transportation History
1913 **100th anniversary** New York City's Grand Central Terminal opened.
The Transportation Communications Newsletter is published electronically Monday through Friday.
To subscribe (for free) or unsubscribe, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TCN archives: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/transport-communications
Questions, comments about the TCN? Please write the editor, Bernie Wagenblast at email@example.com.
© 2013 Bernie Wagenblast Communications, LLC www.bwcommunications.net