Transportation Communications Newsletter
Friday, July 4, 2014 – ISSN 1529-1057
1) Inside Samsung’s Airport (and Train) of the Future
Link to article on ZDNet:
2) Airport Industry Review Rounds-Up the Top Ten Airport Apps
Link to article in Airport Industry Review:
3) German Chancellor Could Postpone Nation’s Tolling Scheme
Link to article on eurActiv:
SAFETY / SECURITY
4) App from Old Dominion University Simulates Hurricane Effects to Encourage Evacuations
Link to article in Government Technology:
5) New App Helps Businesses Impacted by Kansas City Streetcar Construction
Link to story on KSHB-TV:
Smart Rail USA Congress and Expo - October 29-30 - Charlotte, North Carolina
The Transportation Communications Newsletter is published electronically Monday through Friday.
To subscribe (for free) or unsubscribe, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TCN archives: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/transport-communications
Questions, comments about the TCN? Please write the editor, Bernie Wagenblast a email@example.com.
© 2014 Bernie Wagenblast Communications, LLC www.bwcommunications.net