Transportation Communications Newsletter
Thursday, March 27, 2014 – ISSN 1529-1057
1) Southwest Airlines CEO Calls on FAA to Speed Up NextGen Navigation
Link to article in the Dallas Business Journal:
2) FAA Introduces New Clearance Terminology
Link to article from the Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association:
3) Impacts of Aging Travelers on Airports
Link to report from the Transportation Research Board:
4) Q&A with Mike Heiligenstein, President, International Bridge, Tunnel and Turnpike Association
Link to interview on TollRoadsNews:
5) Measures of Effectiveness and Validation Guidance for Adaptive Signal Control Technologies
Link to report from FHWA:
6) Expert: California Car Data Privacy Bill 'Unworkable'
Link to article in Government Technology:
7) Bill Ford: 'Self-Driving Cars Are Coming'
Link to article in Forbes:
Vermont Walk/Bike Summit – March 29 – Burlington, Vermont
Today in Transportation History
1964 **50th anniversary** The Good Friday Great Alaskan Earthquake killed 123 people and caused tremendous damage to much of the transportation infrastructure.
The Transportation Communications Newsletter is published electronically Monday through Friday.
To subscribe (for free) or unsubscribe, please contact me at email@example.com.
TCN archives: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/transport-communications
Questions, comments about the TCN? Please write the editor, Bernie Wagenblast at firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2014 Bernie Wagenblast Communications, LLC www.bwcommunications.net