Transportation Communications Newsletter
Wednesday, March 19, 2014 – ISSN 1529-1057
1) RFID in Transportation
Link to article on Engineering:
PUBLIC INFORMATION / EDUCATION
2) Canadian Transport Minister Says Hazardous Good Shipments Should Be Kept Secret
Link to article in the Toronto Star:
3) California's North County Transit District Sued to Release Records
Link to story on KPBS Radio:
4) POLITE (Policy Learning in Information Technologies for Public Transport Enhancement) Newsletter – February 2014
Link to newsletter:
TRAVELER INFORMATION / TRANSPORTATION MANAGEMENT
5) Traffic Information System Launched in UAE
Link to article in The National:
Link to news release
6) Inside Fairfax County, Virginia's Transportation/Safety Nerve Center
Link to article in The Centerville Independent:
Seminar: Teens, Technology and Transportation – March 25 – Burlington, Vermont
Today in Transportation History
1849 **165th anniversary** Alfred von Tirpitz, who played a major role in the build-up of the German Imperial Navy, was born in Küstrin, Prussia.
The Transportation Communications Newsletter is published electronically Monday through Friday.
To subscribe (for free) or unsubscribe, please contact me at email@example.com.
TCN archives: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/transport-communications
Questions, comments about the TCN? Please write the editor, Bernie Wagenblast at firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2014 Bernie Wagenblast Communications, LLC www.bwcommunications.net