Transportation Communications Newsletter
Thursday, July 12, 2012 – ISSN 1529-1057
1) Restaurateur Bringing 7,000 iPads to Airports: 'We're Seeing 15-20% Revenue Boost'
Link to article on ZDNet:
2) SAS Scandinavian Airlines Opens Crowdsourcing Portal to Solicit Customer Ideas
Link to article on Future Travel Experience:
Link to news release: http://goo.gl/DD34o
3) Motorcycle Safety Signs Going Up Around Pittsburgh
Link to story on KDKA-TV:
4) How the Apple-Google Fight and the New iOS6 Might Be Good for Open Source
Link to article on TechPresident:
TRAVELER INFORMATION / TRANSPORTATION MANAGEMENT
5) Behind the Scenes at TMCs
Link to article in Public Roads:
6) Katie O'Shea Recalls Years as Bay Area Traffic Reporter
Link to article in the San Jose Mercury News:
7) Nuance, Apple's Siri Personal Assistants Hit the Road
Link to article in Investor's Business Daily:
Andean Highway Congress – Innovation, Solutions and Sustainability – August 20-22 – Lima, Peru
Today in Transportation History
1812 **200th anniversary** US forces invaded Canada during the War of 1812.
The Transportation Communications Newsletter is published electronically Monday through Friday.
To subscribe (for free) or unsubscribe, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TCN archives: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/transport-communications
Become a TCN fan on Facebook!
Questions, comments about the TCN? Please write the editor, Bernie Wagenblast at email@example.com.
© 2012 Bernie Wagenblast Communications, LLC www.bwcommunications.net