Transportation Communications Newsletter
Monday, August 11, 2014 – ISSN 1529-1057
1) Pizza Chain's Lawyer Challenges New Jersey Turnpike Authority to Prove Trademark Case in Court
Link to article in The Star-Ledger:
2) High-Tech Helmet Brings Augmented Reality to Motorcycles
Link to article on Tom's Guide:
3) Parking Smart
Link to blog from HNTB Corporation:
4) Two Pennsylvania Counties Not Receiving Data on Crude Oil Trains
Link to McClatchy News article:
TRAFFIC INCIDENT MANAGEMENT
5) Researcher Finds Potholes in Vehicle Traffic Control Systems
Link to article on Dark Reading:
6) Wi-Fi on Rails is a Headache for Riders and Utah Transit Authority
Link to article in The Salt Lake Tribune:
TRAVELER INFORMATION / TRANSPORTATION MANAGEMENT
7) Mumbai Commuters Tweet Their Way Out of Traffic Jams this Monsoon
Link to article in The Times of India:
8) Voice Recognition Still a Top Complaint, Study Says
Link to article in The New York Times:
1) Stevens Institute of Technology Selected as Lead Institution for Maritime Security Research Program
- Call for Abstracts – 2015 Road Safety & Simulation International Conference
5th Summit on the Future of the Connected Vehicle – September 10-11 – Detroit
Today in Transportation History
1959 **55th anniversary** The first passenger flight landed at Moscow's Sheremetyevo International Airport.
The Transportation Communications Newsletter is published electronically Monday through Friday.
To subscribe (for free) or unsubscribe, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TCN archives: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/transport-communications
Questions, comments about the TCN? Please write the editor, Bernie Wagenblast at email@example.com.
© 2014 Bernie Wagenblast Communications, LLC www.bwcommunications.net