Transportation Communications Newsletter
Friday, December 21, 2012 – ISSN 1529-1057
1) Will iPads Revolutionize In-Flight Entertainment?
Link to article in USA Today:
2) Airports Going DIY: Top Kiosk Trends of 2012
Link to article on SelfServiceWorld:
3) Massimo Vignelli, Designer of Famous New York City Subway Map, Defends His Version Over These Others
Link to article on Transportation Nation:
4) 2012 Volvo Owners Get Windows Phone Telematics App
Link to article on WMPoweruser:
5) Digital Travelers in Control – But is Industry Ready?
Link to article in Travel Agent:
TRAVELER INFORMATION / TRANSPORTATION MANAGEMENT
6) West Virginia DOT Uses Technology to Help Motorists
Link to story on WOWK-TV:
7) 2013: The Rise of the Robot Cars
Link to article on ZDNet:
Tired of fighting holiday traffic? A trip through a Providence, Rhode Island intersection could provide some relief.
- Call for External Demonstrations – European ITS Congress 2013
High Speed Rail Summit – February 11-13 – Washington, DC
Today in Transportation History
1992 **20th anniversary** Martinair Flight 495 crashed while landing at Faro Airport in Portugal killing 56 of the 340 people aboard the jet.
The Transportation Communications Newsletter is published electronically Monday through Friday.
To subscribe (for free) or unsubscribe, please contact me at email@example.com.
TCN archives: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/transport-communications
Questions, comments about the TCN? Please write the editor, Bernie Wagenblast at firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2012 Bernie Wagenblast Communications, LLC www.bwcommunications.net