Transportation Communications Newsletter
Tuesday, December 25, 2012 – ISSN 1529-1057
1) San Diego Airport Weather Station a Link to the 1800s
Link to article in U-T San Diego:
2) Avoiding the Turbulence: The Benefits to Airports of Accurate Weather Forecasting
Link to article in Airport World:
3) Piano Helps Fill Busy Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport with Holiday Joy
Link to story on WCCO-TV:
4) NORAD's Santa Trackers Have Record-Breaking Night
Link to AP article:
5) The Transportation Workers Who Get You Home for the Holidays
Link to story on NPR's Talk of the Nation:
6) The Learning Curve of Smart Parking
Link to article in The New York Times:
7) West Bengal Gets Stick for Poor Rail Traffic Management on Key Route
Link to article in Business Line:
SAFETY / SECURITY
8) Thermal Camera Prevents Deer Collisions
Link to article in Vision Systems Design:
9th International Freight Forwarders Conference – March 16-18 – Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Today in Transportation History
1642 **370th anniversary** Isaac Newton was born in Woolsthorpe-by-Colsterworth, Lincolnshire, England.
The Transportation Communications Newsletter is published electronically Monday through Friday.
To subscribe (for free) or unsubscribe, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TCN archives: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/transport-communications
Questions, comments about the TCN? Please write the editor, Bernie Wagenblast at email@example.com.
© 2012 Bernie Wagenblast Communications, LLC www.bwcommunications.net