Transportation Communications Newsletter
Thursday, December 27, 2012 – ISSN 1529-1057
1) FAA Expands WAAS, ADS-B Services
Link to article on AVweb:
GPS / NAVIGATION
2) Chinese Satellite Navigation System to Compete with GPS
Link to story on Deutsche Welle:
3) Transit App Moovit Takes a Page from Waze's Crowdsourcing Playbook
Link to article on GigaOM:
4) Ford Experiments with In-Car Sensors to Predict Driver Behavior, Cut Stress
Link to article on Inside Line:
5) New ChargePoint Mobile App Shows Every US Charging Station
Link to article on Green Car Reports:
6) How Does a Cop Ticket a Driverless Car?
Link to commentary in New Scientist:
IBTTA Transportation Finance and Mileage-Based User Fee Symposium – April 14-16 – Philadelphia
Today in Transportation History
1927 **85th anniversary** The first naval vessel designed and built to be an aircraft carrier, the Hōshō, was commissioned by the Imperial Japanese Navy.
The Transportation Communications Newsletter is published electronically Monday through Friday.
To subscribe (for free) or unsubscribe, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TCN archives: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/transport-communications
Questions, comments about the TCN? Please write the editor, Bernie Wagenblast at email@example.com.
© 2012 Bernie Wagenblast Communications, LLC www.bwcommunications.net