Transportation Communications Newsletter
Tuesday, May 28, 2013 – ISSN 1529-1057
INRIX is recruiting for a rock star Senior Product Manager to identify, define, and champion innovative business and product initiatives. As Senior Product Manager, Traffic Platform, you will focus on new technologies, new businesses, product profitability, competitive offerings, and, above all – customers – with a heavy influence on delivery, positioning, and sales tools for our various B2B/B2G channels. In this role, you will continuously balance responsibilities for product planning, product management and product marketing. You will drive the entrepreneurial spirit within INRIX by being at the forefront of innovation. Apply at http://inrix.com/careers.asp.
1) Denver International Airport Starts New Arrivals-Departures for NextGen
Link to article in The Denver Post:
2) Transportation Crisis Management Seminar Held for Bus Companies
Link to article in Foster's Daily Democrat:
3) App Helps Drivers Find Their Parked Cars
Link to article on Bdaily:
PUBLIC INFORMATION / EDUCATION
4) I-5 Bridge Collapse Again Provides Lessons in Public Information
Link to blog in Emergency Management:
5) Transportation Disasters: Talking Extreme Weather
Link to Talking Transportation blog:
6) Let's Talk New York City Subway and Bus Signage
Link to blog on Sheepshead Bites:
TRAVELER INFORMATION / TRANSPORTATION MANAGEMENT
7) Tsaboin Launches 'Traffic Talk' to Help Beat Traffic in Lagos, Nigeria
Link to article in Ventures Africa:
8) Traffic FM Station Popular in Kathmandu, Nepal
Link to article in Republica:
9) CTIA: Automakers Developing Their Own Infotainment Apps
Link to article in GPS World:
4) International Tolling Organizations Sign Joint Declaration Supporting Tolling Policies Promoting Mobility and Economic Growth
Webinar: ITS European Congress Conclusions and Best Paper Awards – June 11
Today in Transportation History
2003 **10th anniversary** Soviet cosmonaut Oleg Grigoryevich Makarov died in Moscow.
The Transportation Communications Newsletter is published electronically Monday through Friday.
To subscribe (for free) or unsubscribe, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TCN archives: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/transport-communications
Questions, comments about the TCN? Please write the editor, Bernie Wagenblast at email@example.com.
© 2013 Bernie Wagenblast Communications, LLC www.bwcommunications.net