Transportation Communications Newsletter
Wednesday, December 25, 2013 – ISSN 1529-1057
1) Executive Director of Los Angeles World Airports Discusses Responding to Emergencies and Other Topics
Link to column in the Los Angeles Times:
2) Meet the Voice Behind Airport, Train Station Announcements
Link to story on WCBS-TV:
3) What's in Store for Commuting's Future? (Hint: There's Hope)
Link to story on WLRN Radio:
4) Florida Company Becomes Industry Leader in Railroad Security Technology
Link to article in The Tampa Tribune:
Link to Communication Concepts: http://www.comconcepts.com/
5) Articles from Mass Transit – December/January
- Marketing to the Next Generation of Transit Riders
- How to Determine Hardware Needs for Digital Signage
- Mobile Ticketing Growth Continues as Popularity Explodes with Riders
Geneva International Motor Show – March 6-16 – Geneva
Today in Transportation History
1643 **370th anniversary** Christmas Island was seen and named by its first European visitors.
The Transportation Communications Newsletter is published electronically Monday through Friday.
To subscribe (for free) or unsubscribe, please contact me at email@example.com.
TCN archives: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/transport-communications
Questions, comments about the TCN? Please write the editor, Bernie Wagenblast at firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2013 Bernie Wagenblast Communications, LLC www.bwcommunications.net