Transportation Communications Newsletter
Tuesday, October 1, 2013 – ISSN 1529-1057
Transportation Voiceover Services
It's been a few months since I last mentioned this so I'd like to remind you that I'm also a specialist in doing transportation voice recordings. In just the past few months I've voiced a number of videos for DBi Services. In addition, for last week's IBTTA Annual Meeting, I did an on-camera performance which highlighted some of their accomplishments during the past year. Other clients in the past few months have included Star Micronics, PATH and Bombardier. I'd welcome the opportunity to provide a professional voice for whatever need you may have. Please contact me at email@example.com.
1) US Government Shutdown Prompts New NextGen Options
Link to article in Air Traffic Management:
2) Memphis, German Airports Agree to Info-Sharing Partnership
Link to article in the Memphis Business Journal:
3) How Instagram is Transforming Aviation into a Design-Friendly Industry
Link to article on PSFK:
4) Airport Marketing in the Age of the Connected Traveler
Link to article in Airport World:
5) New North Carolina DOT Traffic Cameras to Help Motorists in Triad
Link to AP article:
6) Oregon DOT Makes Redmond Biggest City Without Detailed Road Map
Link to column in The Oregonian:
PUBLIC INFORMATION / EDUCATION
7) Research Report for Transportation Social Media and Public Involvement
Link to Talking Transportation:
8) New Zealand Promotes Safer Driving with 'Emoticons' PSA
Link to video:
9) Union Pacific Railroad Turned to the Industrial Internet to Stay on Track
Link to article on SmartData Collective:
10) Telematics and Apps: Identifying Trends from the Trendy
Link to article on Telematics Update:
11) Millions of UK Rail Commuters Promised Ultra-Fast Mobile Broadband
Link to article in the London Evening Standard:
12) Kenya's Safaricom Enables Mobile Public Transportation Payments
Link to article on IT News Africa:
LA Auto Show and Connected Car Expo – November 22-December 1 – Los Angeles
Today in Transportation History
1958 **55th anniversary** The National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) came into existence, replacing the National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics.
The Transportation Communications Newsletter is published electronically Monday through Friday.
To subscribe (for free) or unsubscribe, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TCN archives: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/transport-communications
Questions, comments about the TCN? Please write the editor, Bernie Wagenblast at email@example.com.
© 2013 Bernie Wagenblast Communications, LLC www.bwcommunications.net