Transportation Communications Newsletter
Monday, December 26, 2011 – ISSN 1529-1057
1) Eye-Catching Signboards Explaining Customs Rules to Welcome Passengers at Mumbai Airport
Link to Times News Network article:
GPS / NAVIGATION
2) GPS in School Buses Ordered in Northwest China
Link to Xinhua article:
3) Group Lobbies for Waterway Improvements
Link to article in The Courier:
Link to The American Waterways Operators: http://www.americanwaterways.com/
4) Upgraded Phones to Track Traffic Violations in Bangalore
Link to Express News Service article:
5) Roadside Memorials Urged for Animals Killed in Crashes
Link to column in the Chicago Tribune:
TRAVELER INFORMATION / TRANSPORTATION MANAGEMENT
6) City of Beijing to Test Using GPS to Alert Drivers to Real-Time Congestion Information
Link to article in China Daily:
7) Combination of Winter Storm and Holiday Travel Overloads New Mexico 511 and Website
Link to story on KRQE-TV:
8) New Cullman County, Alabama Website Aims to Inform Public of Road Conditions
Link to article in The Cullman Times:
Link to site: http://www.cullmancoroaddept.com/#!road-information
Fully Networked Car 2012 Workshop – March 7-8 – Geneva
Today in Transportation History
1961 **50th anniversary** The South African Grand Prix was won by the UK's Jim Clark.
The Transportation Communications Newsletter is published electronically Monday through Friday.
To subscribe (for free) or unsubscribe, please contact me at email@example.com.
TCN archives: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/transport-communications
Become a TCN fan on Facebook!
Questions, comments about the TCN? Please write the editor, Bernie Wagenblast at firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2011 Bernie Wagenblast Communications, LLC www.bwcommunications.net