Transportation Communications Newsletter
Thursday, December 29, 2011 – ISSN 1529-1057
1) North Carolina State Ports Authority Plans to Install Cameras to Monitor Traffic on Cape Fear River
Link to article in the StarNews:
2) Smartphone App to Help You Deal with Washington SR 520 Bridge Tolls
Link to story on KIRO-TV:
Link to further information on Toll Avoider:
TRAVELER INFORMATION / TRANSPORTATION MANAGEMENT
3) Intelligent Traffic Management Center Inaugurated in Baku, Azerbaijan
Link to article on News.Az:
4) South Korea Prepares for 2018 Pyeongchang Winter Olympic Games
Link to article in Korea IT Times:
5) Online Tool for Avoiding Buenos Aires Traffic Jams, Roadblocks Now Available
Link to article in the Buenos Aires Herald:
Link to site: http://movilidad.buenosaires.gob.ar
Port Security Operations Conference & Expo – March 6-8 – Tampa, Florida
Today in Transportation History
1961 **50th anniversary** Anton Flettner, an aviation and maritime inventor, died in New York City.
The Transportation Communications Newsletter is published electronically Monday through Friday.
To subscribe (for free) or unsubscribe, please contact me at email@example.com.
TCN archives: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/transport-communications
Become a TCN fan on Facebook!
Questions, comments about the TCN? Please write the editor, Bernie Wagenblast at firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2011 Bernie Wagenblast Communications, LLC www.bwcommunications.net